• Built in door lock
• Automatic shut off after overheat alarm.
• Low and empty water level alarm.
• Power supply leakage breaker.
• Over current protection.
• Overheat protection.
• Door open alarm.
• Microprocessor PID control / Auto-tuning / Calibration.
• User friendly LCD controller.
- Set value and present value are clearly visible together on display.
- Operating progression visible in graph mode allow for direct data interpretation.
- Temperature and other operating parameters recorded with use of an optional recorder. (optional)
• Sufficient programmable control support.
• Computer interface.
- RS-485 communication port enables connection of up to maximum 9 units. Simultaneous monitoring and operating of multiple units is an available feature. (optional)
- Program patterns are simple to set with the use of our software.
- Storage of program information, backup of value settings, recovery, temperature, humidity values.
- RS-232 communication port comes standard.
• Compact design and quite operation.
• Uniform temperature and humidity control guarantees reliable test result.
• Three different size models are available to suit user’s need.
• Corrosion resistance stainless steel chamber.
• Air-tight door closure with perfect sealed packing.
- Heat-resistant silicone packing completely blocks high heat leakage from the inner chamber.
• Maintenance of water supply are easily performed with a front water tank.
- Water level check indicated by water level bar in the tank.
• Water supply during operation is also available for long term test purposes.
• Direct water system provides user great convenience when performing long-term tests. (optional)
• Operating condition is clearly noticed by the front LED indicator.
- Three different colored lights show each status of running, stop, and power off condition.
• Clear observation of samples.
- Tempered glass window with wire heater and lighting provides a clear view of samples in the chamber, beneficial for during testing.
• Cable port for introduction of external probes or wires.
- 50mm diameter cable port comes standard on the left side of the unit.
- Additional 50mm or 80mm diameter cable ports, custom ordered. (optional)
• Two type of stands for space-saving. (optional)
- Single stand with a drawer provides enough storage space.
- Two step stand accepts loading two units to save limited space.
Notes for specification table:
1) Technical data according to DIN 12880, IEC 60068.
* 80mm cable access hole is NOT available for 25L chamber. (TH-ME-025).
* Above the dimensions are NOT included size of attached accessories.
|External dimensions (W x D x H), mm||553 х 874 х 919|
|Internal dimensions (W x D x H), mm||350 х 220 х 350|
|Net/Gross weight, kg (approx)||80±5/-|
|Temperature control range, °С||-20 to +150 without humidity
+15 to +90 with humidity
|Temperature fluctuation, ±°С||0.3|
|Temperature uniformity, ±°С||0.6|
|Humidity control range, % rH||20 to 95|
|Humidity fluctuation, ±% rH||2.0|
|Humidity uniformity, ±% rH||0.6|
|Water tank capacity, l||8|
|Water quality||pH6.2 to 7.2 / Electrical conductivity 20℃/cm to below|
|Quantity of wire shelves, pcs. (included/max.)||2/7|
|Distance between shelves, mm||20|
|Power supply||230 V, 1 ph., 60 Hz, 9.6 A
230 V, 1 ph, 50 Hz, 9.2 A