Providing a constant temperature control and high cooling efficiency.
Operating cost can be reduced by using the recirculator for cooling water.
It is eco-friendly and reduces energy consumption.
• Temperature range is from 3℃ to 40℃;
• Clear and easy-to-use LCD display. (resolution 0.1℃);
• Bright LED water level indicator can be seen from a distance;
• Low fluid level and dry-running protection when triggered;
shows an error symbol on the display and an audible buzzer
• If the equipment operates at 40℃ or above due to the external
environment, user can simply identify the error with a
visual signal or an audible buzzer sound;
• Pump pressure can be controlled using a by-pass function (only for H type).
• The refrigerating system is designed to reduce energy
consumption and to maximize in refrigerating efficiency;
• Eco-friendly R-404A refrigerant is used to prevent environmental
pollution. Double service valve is used to prevent
• Removable gridded vent for reducing condenser contamination
and to facilitate cleanliness;
• A wide (Ø50mm / 1.97″) solution inlet is for easy and safe pouring
of solution into the recirculating cooler;
• Pressure gauge comes standard with chiller units to provide
fluid system diagnostics at a glance and for observing the
• Wheels allow for easy mobility throughout the lab;
• Different types of pumps and valves come standard with the
chiller to provide versatility;
• Variety of accessories are available to meet user’s different
lab environment needs (refer to accessories).
|External dimensions (W x D x H), mm||620 х 785 х 990|
|Tubing diameter, mm||20|
|Max. filling capacity, l||35|
|Net weight, kg||101|
|Temperature range, °С||+3 to 40|
|Temperature fluctuation, ±°С||±1 (at 15℃)|
|Cooling capacity, kW||2,4 at 20°С
1,7 at 10°С
1,4 at 5°С
|Max. flow rate, l/min.||40|
|Max. pressure, mBar||1,43|
|Power supply||230 VAC, 60 Hz, 9 A
230 VAC, 50 Hz, 7.6 A
120 VAC, 60 Hz, 22 A