Exceptional design for Ninhydrin, DFO and other fingerprint development processes. Highly precise microprocessor PID controller for rapid performance. A clear fingerprint observation development process with LED light and heated glass window. Advanced safety features such as timer alarm and lockable door for protecting crucial evidence.
• Built in door lock for crucial evidence.
• Automatic shut off after overheat alarm.
• Low and empty water level alarm.
• Power supply leakage breaker.
• Over current protection.
• Overheat protection.
• Door open alarm.
• Microprocessor PID control / Auto-tuning / Calibration.
- Precise temperature & humidity control.
- Faster fingerprint development.
- Rapid recovery time after door has been opened.
• User friendly LCD controller.
- Set value and present value are clearly visible together on display.
- Operating progression visible in graph mode allow for direct data interpretation.
- Temperature and other operating parameters recorded with use of an optional recorder. (optional)
• Sufficient programmable control support.
• Intuitive control panel.
- Sight Lamp, Window Clean, and Water Level indicators.
• Digital timer with alarm
- Start / Reset button for easy operation.
- Wide display for easy visual of time remaining.
- Set time expired alarm.
• Computer interface.
- RS-485 communication port enables connection of up to maximum 9 units. Simultaneous monitoring and operating of multiple units is an available feature. (optional)
- Program patterns are simple to set with the use of our software.
- Storage of program information, backup of value settings, recovery, temperature, humidity values.
- RS-232 communication port comes standard.
• Light weight and compact design with high performance.
• Corrosion resistant stainless steel chamber.
• Air-tight door closure with perfect sealed packing.
- Heat-resistant silicone packing completely blocks high heat leakage from the inner chamber.
• Maintenance of water supply are easily performed with a front water tank.
- Water level check indicated by water level bar in the tank.
• Water supply during operation is also available for long term test purposes.
• Direct water system provides user great convenience when performing long-term tests. (optional)
• Clear observation of fingerprint development processes.
- Tempered glass door with built in wire heater.
- Energy efficient, long lasting LED lighting.
- Easy operating lamp button.
• Cable port for introduction of external probes or wires.
- 50mm diameter cable port comes standard on the left side of the unit.
- Additional 50mm or 80mm diameter cable ports, custom rdered. (optional)
• Stand with casters allow for space-saving. (optional)
• Chambers stackable, up to two levels.
* Recommended ambient temperature: +20℃
* All specifications are under ambient temperature 20℃, No load.
|External dimensions (W x D x H), mm||670 х 845 х 1045|
|Internal dimensions (W x D x H), mm||500 х 380 х 530|
|Net/Gross weight, kg (approx)||115±5|
|Temperature control range, °С||+40 to +100 without humidity
+40 to +90 with humidity
|Temperature fluctuation, ±°С||0.5|
|Temperature uniformity, ±°С||0.5|
|Humidity control range, % rH||50 to 95|
|Humidity fluctuation, ±% rH||3|
|Humidity uniformity, ±% rH||3|
|Quantity of wire shelves, pcs. (included/max.)||2/10|
|Distance between shelves, mm||40|
|Power supply||230 V, 1 ph, 60 Hz, 4.5 A
230 V, 1 ph, 50 Hz, 4.3 A